Who We Are
The Association Training Academy (ATA) is a professional network of highly skilled organizational change agents, consultants, facilitators, coaches, and organization development practitioners. The network provides professional development, coaching, and training to associations, nonprofits, unions, school districts, and civic organizations that are grappling with tough issues related, but not limited, to:
- Leadership and Personal Mastery
- Executive, Presidential, and Management Onboarding
- Staff Engagement and Morale
- The Effective Use of Self
- Managing Complexity
- Education Support professional Development
- Empowerment for Administrative Professionals
- Executive and Managerial Transition
- Retirement Coaching: What’s Next?
- Strategic Planning for Organizers
- Managing Time and Priorities
- New Staff Development
- Difficult Conversations
- Communication Skills
- Career Development
- Agenda Driving
- Project Management
- Leadership and Well Being
- Writing the Corporate Story
ATA Network Associates hold extensive certifications in organization development, facilitation skills, leadership development, project management, management training, board development, and executive coaching.
ATA prides itself on having a team of professionals with academic preparation and experience on the front lines of working with associations and advocacy groups facing unprecedented challenges.
- To provide a high level of learning experiences for leaders, managers, and staff who work for associations and advocacy organizations, specifically unions.
- To design and deliver board training to help associations meet their governance goals
- To provide executive coaching based on desired goals and outcomes
To positively impact leadership and human systems in associations by helping people to master competencies in adaptive leadership, strategic communication, organizing, relationship management (team building), conflict resolution, and aligned thinking.
Our Core Values
- To focus on excellence in consultation, design, execution, and assessment of experiential training engagements
- To maintain open lines of communication to ensure association needs are fulfilled at the highest level of service and commitment
- To understand the association’s current reality and desired future
- To perform professional duties with respect for confidentiality
- To design interventions customized for each unique environment
- To be knowledgeable of best practices in association effectiveness and leadership development