The inaugural edition of the new Kosmos Quarterly debuts June 15: Unlearning Together
Kosmos Journal Summer cover of bees in the hive, calls to mind community and collective work. Honeycomb is said to symbolize the heart chakra and life’s sweetness. Deeply woven into the ecosystem, bees are essential pollinators and remind us that we too can be agents of cross-fertilization and transformation!
The inaugural edition is a vibrant snapshot of where we stand at a pivotal moment in the human experiment. What do we care about most deeply, and what habits, views, and assumptions are we ready to release? How do we balance our grief for the world with authentic, effective action?
Coach and Professional Speaker on Diversity and Inclusion, Tamara S. Hamilton Is One of Circle of Advising Editors
Kosmos advising editors work as networkers, writers, and ambassadors for Kosmos and the Kosmos Quarterly edition they serve. This intentional group of culture hackers, healers, activists and artists have come together for 100 days to cross-pollinate ideas and share the fruits of their practices with subscribers. Tamara brings her extensive knowledge and heart-felt passion for diversity and inclusion awareness and training.
For 100 days, the Editorial Circle has made Kosmos an important part of their heart-centered activism and personal journey. The Summer Edition of Kosmos Quarterly is the result!
Contributors, include: Drew Dellinger, Helen Titchen Beeth, Alnoor Ladha, Pamela Boyce Simms, Charles Eisenstein, Orland Bishop, Bill Plotkin, and many others.
Subscribe to Kosmos Quarterly
Something wonderful is unfolding at Kosmos. Kosmos is engaging, media-rich and responsive to our changing times. Subscribe to the Quarterly and receive 4 Digital Issues each year!
When you subscribe to the new Kosmos Quarterly, you receive a great e-journal and much more.
• Rich media features, and the inspiring writing you expect from Kosmos.
• Lively peer review
• Course View, a four-week self-guided learning experience in every edition
• Meditations, exercises and practices to expand personal awareness and wellbeing
• Enjoy the Quarterly online or download it to your Kindle or other e-reader
Each subscription includes membership in Kosmos Community.
• Kosmos briefings, podcasts and short videos delivered to your inbox
• Exclusive access to presentations and special events
• Live online streaming of annual symposium
• Invitations to yearly retreats and other Kosmos gatherings